Updated: Sep 16
Whether you're thinking of retiring or simply seeking a new career path, hypnosis can offer you a truly fulfilling and rewarding alternative or second career. There are many overlapping qualities between teaching & hypnosis including improving the lives of those around you. Hypnosis is a great option for current and former teachers or anyone looking to try something new,
Here are 10 reasons why becoming a hypnotist may be the path for you:
1. Lifelong Learning As someone who has chosen teaching as your profession, I bet you absolutely love learning. Lifelong learners with a deep passion for continual growth and discovery are excellent candidates for becoming exceptional hypnotists.
2. Physical & Emotional Health If you're someone who values your overall well-being -- whether it's your physical, mental, or emotional health -- learning hypnosis is the perfect way for you to enhance and optimize it. Not only will it benefit you, but possibly also your loved ones and your clients.
During your hypnosis training, you'll be able to transform your own life in meaningful ways that truly matter to you. So, whether you're eager to overcome unhealthy habits, achieve weight loss goals, improve relationships, manage pain or stress, or simply look for a fresh challenge, this is your opportunity to uncover the incredible gift of learning hypnosis.
3. Quick Start - Your Second Career As A Hypnotist Can Begin In As Little As 10 Weeks
In just 10 weeks, you can be well on your way to becoming a skilled hypnotist! Get ready to embark on an exciting second career where you'll have the opportunity to help people every single day. With continuous learning, practice and feedback, you'll become a true master of your craft over time.
4. Teachers Can Get Higher Pay - Earn An Executive Level Income As A Hypnotist
Many people are surprised by how much money it is possible to earn as a hypnotist. People pay for value. With hypnosis training, you have the opportunity to learn how to give people results that are incredibly valuable to them.
People use hypnosis to do things like lose weight, stop smoking, manage stress, manage pain, get over their fear of public speaking, etc. When people make these types of changes they may have a direct financial result of saving money, avoiding spending money or getting a raise or promotion. People may also avoid embarrassment, hassle and loss and enjoy the benefits of better health, well-being, success, satisfaction and confidence.
For almost 40 years, the Master Hypnotist Society business model has been helping hypnotists discover how to make excellent incomes by helping clients get results. Through real-life trial and error, this business model has been built and adapted to changing times. You may choose to take advantage of having this leg up in building your new career as a hypnotist.
Helping yourself and other people, doing something you love AND having financial freedom all in one - it is a dream combination that you have the opportunity to make come true.
5. Teachers, A Flexible Work Schedule Can Be Yours
Pursuing a career as a hypnotist can provide you with the flexibility to design your own schedule. Whether you want to do hypnosis as a hobbyist, work part-time, or dive into it as your full-time profession, the choice is entirely yours. Consider your goals and priorities, and then you can tailor your schedule to fit.
We have many teachers at Hypnosis Training Canada who are enjoying the newfound flexibility that hypnosis offers.
Many teachers who do hypnosis training are still working as teachers. Many have noticed that their hypnosis training greatly enhances their communication and people skills, making them even more effective in the classroom. Some choose to see clients when school is out and are planning on eventually making hypnosis their career when they retire from teaching.
Other teachers are raising young children. A career in hypnosis gives them an opportunity to choose their work hours. They love having this flexibility to enjoy their family while helping people and earning an excellent income as a hypnotist.
Some have realized that traditional teaching is not a good fit for them. Becoming a hypnotist gives them a way to fulfill their passion for teaching and make a positive impact on others outside of the traditional classroom.
We also have many retired teachers learning hypnosis. They really appreciate having the choice to create a life that is fulfilling, and satisfying and allows them to prioritize health and enjoy life to the fullest.
6. As A Hypnotist, You Can Change Lives
You may be looking for a new opportunity to make a positive impact on others. If you are a teacher who values helping people escape self-sabotage, build confidence, and reach their potential, hypnosis may be a wonderful second career choice for you.
7. Express Your Creativity With Hypnosis Hypnosis offers a wonderful opportunity for you to tap into your creativity and help each client in a personalized way. Just like a great teacher, a skilled hypnotist is someone who genuinely cares about others and knows how to communicate in a manner that supports everyone's unique learning journey.
8. Learn How To Gracefully Adapt To Your Career Change Transitioning from a teaching career can be quite a significant adjustment. Luckily, hypnosis training can play a pivotal role in helping you navigate through this life change.
This experience will also provide you with greater insight into how to effectively support your hypnosis clients. It is common that people need to learn how to skillfully adapt while making life changes.
9. Hands-On Learning & Professional Feedback
As an experienced teacher, you know firsthand that the most effective way to learn something is by actually doing it.
Here at Hypnosis Training Canada, we place a major focus on hands-on experience and working with real people, all while getting feedback from a seasoned professional and continually learning more about hypnosis.
Hypnotists who are training in this way can pass this learning style on to their clients, which in turn helps clients get better results.
10. Leadership Opportunities For Teachers
As a teacher, you are already a leader. Becoming a hypnotist is an exciting way to lead and can provide you with an amazing opportunity to teach and mentor others, helping them live better lives. You can also choose to use your hypnosis skills to do professional speaking, and corporate training and coaching.
Considering a Second Career in Hypnosis?
Hypnosis training can be a wonderful second career choice for teachers who want to use their strengths and passions to help others. The sense of purpose and satisfaction you can find in a career as a hypnotist may be just what you are looking for. Hypnosis can be a fulfilling and meaningful career choice.
If this is what you have been searching for, you can schedule a free admissions consultation.